Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Huh...I thought CA was supposed to fall into the ocean...

Not burn down into nothing! Good heavens it appears that this whole darn state is ablaze. This is not good folks. I know I know not everyone is fond of Californians and keeps thinking this state is going to fall off into the ocean or something for all of its debauchery....but hey fires?
It was 110 degrees today and with terrible visibility. It looked like it was December in the fog. The smoke was so thick that I could not see the buildings downtown that are only about four miles away. Yep it is that bad....
110 degrees and tomorrow is it supposed to be hotter. I do not know how it can get any hotter....110 is darn hot in my book. Oh yes and did I mention our AC is NOT working.... Ah thank goodness for Spanish adobe homes. Those old Spaniards knew what they were doing....
Good night I am going to jump in the pool and go to sleep in my wet clothes.

No comments: