Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Can you Swim from CA to NV?







My kids are better than your kids...my kids are better than yours...my kids are better because they are good swimmers...my kids are better than your. So what's up with the cocky attitude?...think I've been hanging around the ole private school crowd again. Nooooo not that. Think I've closed a bunch of big deals recently...Noooo definitely not that... No my yahoos managed to figure out how to successfully swim from California all the way to Nevada. Here take a look.

2 comments:

Duchess of Lanier said...

Hi, Dear! Your kids *are* better than my kid, but my kid is at least in the pool in her swim vest and floaties now. We're making progress! Hope your LOA is signed and back in the hands of your agency and your DS230 is in the mail to them, too. Cheers!

Sharon and Michael said...

I love it! How cool is that!? Love the blog and your kids are amaing! :)