Thursday, June 25, 2009

How Do You Know if you Child is Watching Too Much TV?

Well if you are me it is pretty simple to figure out. Talk the yahoos to Target. Have your son start skipping while singing and humming a tune...a catchy little tune. And then stop horrified as you recognize the tune that your child is humming.
You know that your child is watching too much TV when their preferred song to hum is the theme song to erectile dysfunction commercials. Yep you got the right....all of those Bob and his Mr Happy commercials--Enzyte. My son is happily walking and skipping through Target signing the song about ED.
So I call Mr T and what does he say..."that's my boy!"
OyVey!

1 comment:

Sheri_n_Ben said...

You are too funny!!!! I was looking for your big news...and this is what I found! lol That is hillarious!! Out of the mouths of babes... ;o)

Love ya,
Sheri (Leilah Di's Mommy)