Friday, December 31, 2010

The Final Hour...

Well we have entered the final hour of 2010 here on the pacific coast. 2010 has been a year of much change for all of us Tomatos. The past two weeks have been nice and quite---one might ask how having two children undergo big surgeries could be considered quite---but in my life it is. We have been blessed to have two very postive outcomes. I am excited about what lies ahead in 2011. But then I have always been one that loves the promise of something new and unexpected. I guess that is what I love about ringing in the new year. The excitment of what lies ahead. What road will we travel? What decision will we make? I have already given the yahoos the heads up that I have some new ideas up my sleve, First up...their daily, and weekly chore/to do lists. Tomorrow it starts...

No comments: