Friday, December 17, 2010

Little Toy Trains Live...

Today FuFu and HooHaa had their Winter Concert at school. It was everything one I could think of in a winter concert. It was jam packed with parents and grandparents and was standing room only. There must have been over 1500 people in attendance-easy. I guess they start filling up the gym two hours before the performance. All of the kids wore their holiday best. Here is the snippet of the kids signing my favorite song. Once again, it made me cry. I only wish that Noley and Tobbers could have the same opportunity. Their Winter concert was Wednesday night with about 40 people in the room. How two school so close in proximity can be sooooooo different still does not cease to amaze me. I want all of my yahoos to share the same good experience. I will post footage of the outstanding band performance shortly.

No comments: