Saturday, January 5, 2013

Sew another holiday season passes

While I know I am in the minority out there, but my favorite time of the year is not the end the of the year holiday season. Despite years of trying to get "in the mood of the season" it just does not happen for moi as I am more of a "welcomer" of January and the promise that a new year brings. I do not enjoy "decorating" for the holidays, but I do enjoy "cleaning up" and more importantly putting away. One of the things I truly do not enjoy is the physical act of decorating a Christmas tree, so each year I let all of the kids decorate it, with NO rules, requirements or expectations. Given this freedom, I am constantly surprised by the creativity of my yahoos. As I was taking all of the decorations off the three this year here is what I found.

No comments: