Thursday, October 30, 2008

I've Been Tagged


1. Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules.
I have been tagged by the Duchess. Since I am a tagged newbie, I am cutting and pasting the guidelines. So my first duty is to formally introduce you to the Duchess herself and her little Lady L. Now as a newbie, I have no idea how to embed the website into her name so you are getting the link the old fashion way… http://duchessoflanier.blogspot.com/


2. Seven random or weird facts about you. Here we go...
a. I love to sleep with my regular clothes on. It makes me feel like I am a kid getting away with something. I do it every time Mr T is out of town and then the kids catch me in the morning. As a kid I slept with the next day’s clothes on so that I could sleep longer in the morning. Guess it is a carryover from being 8.

b. I wish I could have a real chicken for a pet. I live in the City and it is a no no so instead I have a five foot rooster in my front yard and hundreds of hens and chicks that multiply each year.

c. I love to put a Tablespoon of cinnamon and cloves in my red spaghetti sauce. It gives a little hidden punch that no one can ever figure out.

d. I once wrote, produced and appeared in a weekly Show on TV

e. I climbed Mount Shasta and almost died in an avalanche because I was young, stupid, and clueless but was dating a really handsome guy who took me.

f. I found bank robbery money in a garbage dumpster when I was 13. I never got a reward but I did take one of the quarters and bought a candy bar.

g. I love love love to collect old bauer and fiesta pottery. The brighter the color the better. It makes me happy to open my cupboards and be welcomed with bright bursts of color.

3. Tag seven people and include their links.
Okay, how the heck and I going to find seven bloggers who have not been tagged. When I find someone that has not been tagged I will post it.

4. Leave a message for each of the seven.
Yeah I’ll get right on that.

No comments: