Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year To All....











So what do you do to welcome in the new year?....well if you are a Tomato family member, you loose all sense of sanity join your other crazy friends and you take the polar plunge into the freezing cold river...

Not sure how or why this all came about but it has something do with cleansing the soul. I'm feeling pretty confident that after the Christmas barf-o-rama, I'm pretty cleansed enough already.
So for those of you that are not quite clear what a Tomato New Year River Cleanse looks like....here are the photos..

1 comment:

Duchess of Lanier said...

Tell me you didn't throw the children into the water!!! tee-hee-hee!

Folks do this sort of craziness here, too. I say, God Bless 'Em and No Thank You! But I am impressed!

Happy New Year! *Good* Speed!!!