Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Schlep'in the Schwepps...




Okay so I you know I am mentally ill--I confess to it. But now I have proof that Mr T is also mentally ill. It is no wonder why we make a such a compatible pair. WE ARE MENTALLY ILL TOGETHER.


So I spend the weekend cleaning the garage last week. I was in sheer heaven...me...alone...no kids...music...and in a mood to toss crap away. So I organized the wall of cabinets by taking everything out and then creating two piles. Pile one was the put back into the cabinets and pile two was the donation pile.


One of the cabinets is the beer-soda-mixer-drink cabinet (doesn't everyone have one of these in their garages?) This cabinets purpose is kinda of the staging/storage area before they move into the outside drink fridge (you do have one of those right?) Okay, so...I decided to reorganize it and here is what I came across.


We have been Schlepping the Schweppes since 1997...YES that is right 1997 which means BEFORE we were married. TWO houses ago. YES this bottle has sat in the fridges of three different homes. THAT IS SICK AND WRONG!


So when I point this out to Mr T what does he say? "looks like we need to start drinking more gin and tonics?" ahhhhh so is my life...

1 comment:

Duchess of Lanier said...

CHEERS!!!
I thought the same thing...
You two are obviously not drinkng enough!
And you're actually moving tonic from one house to another??? What's up with that?
We left our entire liquor cabinet "as is... um... as was" in our old house.
It's the least we could do for the young couple who paid asking price in a declining market ;)
But congrats on doing the garage, and if you have some free time... I'll make you drinks while you organize our mess so we can move our cars back inside the garage.