Monday, June 14, 2010

Monday Lunch Special...


So last night while dining a la fresco out by the pool, a strange stick under my chair caught my attention. I bent down to pick it up only to discover that it was NOT a stick but a lizard tail. Yes, a freshly detached lizard tail at that. I called the kids over to look at the lizard tail and asked who wanted to take it to school? I had only one taker--MeiMei. So off she went with lizard tail in baggy. this morning while making lunches for the kids to take to school I discover where MeiMei put the lizard tail---Inside Noleys lunch box. Gotta Admit that was a good one. Moral of the Story...don't mess with the little one.

1 comment:

Aus said...

Oh - I like her!! She's a chip off the block of our family for sure (we do the plastic flys in ice cubes and everything - including - electric tape on the kitchen sink sprayer handle so when you turn on the faucet you get blasted....ya know....stuff like that!

hugs - aus and co.