Thursday, February 26, 2009

Homework Anyone?




So it is homework time (Again...like EVERYNIGHT...or so at least it feels that way) and getting MeiMei and Noley to do their work is pretty darn easy. They know the routine....Kumon first followed by school. Tobbers, well that is a whole other story...He would rather do anything other than Kumon Math or school work. The bartering...the bribing....the threats...you name it I have tried it...it is not fun. Thankfully we have found something his does like to learn Science and History. Those are the only two pieces of leverage I have over him. I do not even want to think about what a butthead he will be when he hits 14. Any insight or wisdom is greatly welcome!
I walk into the kitchen and here I find Noley happily doing her home work. Not exactly how I picture one to do homework, but hey if it works for her...how can I oppose it?

No comments: