Wednesday, December 31, 2008

End of the year clearance gets a new meaning this year...

Okay so I will confess that we are a little lagging in the blog update arena....but we have been a little busy. This year the Christmas season will end with three strong memories....

ABBA - Mamma Mia - Noley got the movie and the sound track....(if you would have ever told me I would like this movie I would have said you were nuts---but it is an adorable kid friendly fun movie---and who can resist Peirce Brosnan's bad singing...after all when you are that good looking who needs one to sing.

End of the year clearance - no, not the typical shopping kind....the barf-o-rama clean out your entire system of everything you have eaten in the past six months kind. It hit us all but Mother-in-law. How she escaped, we may never know, but the rest of the Tomatoes are feeling a little bit lighter this new years eve...

And more ABBA... yes this movie and soundtrack has played non stop in our house for the past two weeks.....

We have survived and are feeling a little bit lighter. We have no plans for new years eve but that is perfectly fine with me. My fridge is clean....my garbage cans are empty and I am completely toxin free!

Cheers to 2009 - the year of Hoo Haa.

No comments: