Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Holiday Shopping Ideas....










Okay call me shameless, but then again, those of you that know me know I am.... So one of my Internet china adoption friends is looking to raise money for their upcoming adoption of their first child. She has a side business making the most adorable charms for necklaces. I bought one for my birthday (oh yeah, I forgot that I gave those up to those less fortunate than I) and loved the look, uniqueness, quality and craftsmanship. So why you may ask am I rambling on about jewelry? Well it is the holiday season and my friend is running a contest to win free charms.

All you have to do is check out her site www.charmaddiction.etsy.com pick out your favorites and post their photos with a link to her site to enter to win.

So please go check out Shania's sight and see for yourself. If you are looking for a unique special holiday gift for someone, this is the place.

Here are my favorite three (I already bought my favorite favorite which was posted on my site a while back).


No comments: