Friday, July 31, 2009

"All That will Get You is a Litter of Kittens in San Francisco"

Yep, you read that right.... She said "all that will get you is a litter of kittens in San Francisco" Now, have absolutely NO idea what the heck she is talking about but I found the metaphor hilarious. The girls and I were headed out to the resale book store for the afternoon. I told Noley she could have four dollars to buy whatever books she wanted to read. She replied back with what? "all that will get you is a litter of kittens in San Francisco" Not Sacramento where we live....not Minnesota, Portland, or Arizona where family lives...but San Francisco.
I asked her to clarify what she meant and she responded by saying..."you know the kind you get in a box" Huh?

2 comments:

Duchess of Lanier said...

Love CashCab but don't know when it comes on, so I only happen across it every now and then.

A box of kittens??? Gotta love mixed up quotes ;)

Thinking of you as you await news of your DS230 and.... T!A!

PR Girl said...

HAHAHAH I love this story!! Xoxoxo L