Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Make Your Dreams Come True Day

Well it looks like they have a day for everything. Today is national make your dreams come true day. Now that sounds like a perfect day to me.
So what it is going to be? What are you going to do to move in the direction of achieving your dreams. Today is the day. So what kind of dreamer are you? A Somewhere over the Rainbow person or a If I had a Million Dollars person?

p.s. So it appears that I am a somewhere over the rainbow person. As I posted this post to blogger, the music that I have playing on my site started playing and guess what song played...yep you guessed it somewhere over the rainbow. It could have chose any of the 40 plus songs but no...it chose that one. Made me smile at how life works...

1 comment:

Aus said...

I'm definately and over the rainbow type - but hey - I'm good with that!

As for dreams - I'm living mine - and it doesn't get any better than that!

hugs - aus and co.