Sunday, August 3, 2008

Boys Road Trip to Curd Country



The land of cold weather and cheese curds. Last May the boys took a trip back to Daddy'O's tribal village in small town USA Minnesota - Cheese Curd Country.

What is a Cheese Curd? Well, as a west coast girl I had never heard of such a thing until I traveled back to Minnesota and went to the county fair. They sound disgusting like some bodily function gone awry but in fact are a might tasty by product of making cheese. I think I ate ten pounds of them deep fried when I was back there.

Here are a couple great photos of the cooking R Boys and a nice family group shoot minus all of the CA girls (Linjit, KC, CanNoley, MeiMei and Moi). Guess this is where photoshop comes in handy....I could insert our heads in the photo and we would have a lovely family photo.

No comments: