Thursday, August 21, 2008

It feels like a cold day in


Yep! that is what I am feeling like these days and I plod along on this darn task called the paper chase. I keep thinking I am at the end and then there is one more thing I need to track down or do before we send off for our USCIS approval. I understand that with the new Hague treaty stuff that our government is experiencing a backlog of requests. It appears that the right hand does not know what the left is doing and so therefor they do nothing at all. I am hearing horror stories of it taking three months to get a fingerprint appointment. Last time with meimei it took us 12 days from start to finish to get our US approval to adopt. This time...well it feels like a cold day in....


Uncle John....if you are out there....we may need to to contact the big guns....

2 comments:

RamblingMother said...

{{hugs}} to you. Hope it all sorts out soon.

Duchess of Lanier said...

Hoping the ice melts, too!
Trena

I-800a received by ATL office on July 29/ awaiting further instructions ;)