Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Happiest Place on Earth? No....don't think so....

Okay so we have only been home five hours and the kids are in bed....but I have to come clean... DISNEYLAND is NOT the happiest place on earth---not for my family. This is a myth and I painfully learned it this past week. In fact, I think I have a new name for the place.... Disneyhell or Demonland. This is a land where typically well behaved children become wild hellions afflicted bad behavior and where parents worst traits come to the forefront. It appears to bring out the worst in children and parents or at least for our family.

I liken the whole experience to childbirth....it is excruciatingly painful to go through and then when you are home and settled in you will forget the awful painful parts and remember the good things. I am waiting for this to happen. Until the good thoughts arrive, I will postpone any details or photos of the trip.

I will post when I get them uploaded and am in a better frame of mind to brief y'all on the trip.

No comments: