Monday, June 30, 2008

To Eat or Not to Eat....Crow that is...


Ok, so the state of North Dakota, I take it back ... I take it all back.

I called the department of vital statistics today to complain about receiving two copies the DaddyO's birth certificate that came un certified. The happy (okay not to happy in fact down right crabby) person on the phone pointed out to me that if I turn the document over and look in the bottom left hand corner of the document I will see a small dime sized seal hidden under the apple mark. Well...whadda ya know.... hidden to the naked eye is a dime sized embossed seal.


I take it back they did do their job albeit hard to see. I stand corrected about your mistake and am here to eat crow. Yep one would think I would have learned by now to jump to judgment but guess I still have a lot to learn.


I sure hope the folks at the state department in DC find the darn mark.


No comments: